Why choose Zach?
You get the personal attention you deserve
When you come to me for help I will listen attentively to your concerns and explain clearly all possible approaches and potential solutions. I want to help you navigate the legal challenges life presents. No problem is insignificant. No client is more important than any other. I will personally dedicate myself to your cause.
Exceptional representation should
never be exceptionally expensive
The first consultation is always free
Many services are charged by the hour. I also offer certain flat-rate services. Some types of cases may be taken on contingency, which means that I am paid only if I achieve a good result for my client. Any billing arrangement will be thoroughly discussed with each client on an individual basis. I will also consider offering my services for free (pro bono) in certain circumstances.
These are several examples of services I can provide for clients. As a general practitioner, I can help with a variety of legal needs. Even if you don't see what you need below, please feel free to ask if I can help.
It is said that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Planning for the future is essential for everyone. No matter your expectations and concerns for the future, I can help you reach your goals. Some examples of planning services include:
- Estate Planning: Put the wealth you have earned to good use and give your sentimental possessions to those who cherish them as much as you do. Estate plans are essential for anyone who wants to provide for future generations, give to charity, or to ensure that one's prized heirloom stays in the family.
- Business Planning: If you have an idea or a skill you want to share with the world, it is essential to plan thoroughly, from the formation stage to transition or winding up. Don't be caught unprepared for the unexpected.
- Family Considerations: Whether you want to plan your relationship with a potential spouse or want to grow your family by adopting a child, I can help you prepare for your future.
Life presents unforeseen challenges. For civil and criminal disputes it is essential to have an attorney like myself on your side to effectively advocate your interest.
- Criminal Matters: Whether you are charged with DUI, drug possession, traffic infractions, or some other crime, I can stand up for you. You deserve someone on your side to explain the process and to zealously advocate your position in court.
- Civil Matters: When you have a problem with a private party, such as a landlord–tenant dispute, a divorce, a worker's compensation claim, or any other civil matter I will work with you as your ally and advocate.
The Law Office
Located in Lander, serving all of Fremont County, including the
Wind River Indian Reservation
Lander Main Office
I currently have an office sharing arrangement with another attorney in Lander who is in the process of transitioning into retirement. If you visit the office, just ask for Zach. The Lander office is wheelchair accessible.
How can I help?
Please limit the use of this portal to appointment requests. Due to potential confidentiality and client engagement issues, please do not include specific details of your case. Sending an email through this portal does not create an attorney–client relationship, nor does it trigger the protections of the attorney–client privilege. Details of cases are best discussed in-person.